Pro-tek Swing Arm Spools Sliders Made For Suzuki TL1000S TL1000R 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 TL-1000S TL-1000R 8mm Spools Sliders
You are looking at a Pro-tek brite-dip anodized aluminum swing arm spool kit that screws directly into the underside of the swing-arm on a 1997-2001 Suzuki TL-1000S and 1998-2003 Suzuki TL-1000R models.
This Suzuki 8mm spool kit is made from 6061 T6 billet aluminum, is brite-dip anodized in five colors (Silver, Black, Red, Blue and Gold) and comes with all zinc coated bolts and allen key eeded for screw-on installation.
This Suzuki spool measures 30mm (1 3/16") in length and is 25mm (1") in width. It takes a 8mm x 50mm bolt that is countersunk into the spool.
Certain colors are limited so don't sleep on this great deal.
- High Quality Billet Aluminum Swing arm Spools/Sliders(Left & Right Side)
- These swing arm spools are designed to protect your swing arm & axle nut in the event of a crash.
- They can also be used with a lift stand to lift the rear wheel off of the ground for changing your tire or oiling your chain.
- Easy installation! Bolts straight into your swing arm (mounting bolts are included).
- Quantity: 1 Pair (Left & Right)
- Thread: 8mm
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Colors: Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Gold
- Material: High Quality 6061T6-51 Brite-Dip Anodized Billet Aluminum
MSRP on this Pro-tek kit is $19.95 for any of the five available colors but you can have one today for considerably less while supplies last.
This spool kit is brand new still in original packaging, manufactured in the USA, and come complete with manufacturer warranty. These are not cast aluminum molds machined later to look like billet (made in China). These are American made from solid billet aluminum, 100% CNC machined from a name you can trust - Pro-tek - a leader in the motorcycle industry for over 25 years.